Sunday, April 1, 2012

Excited To Announce...

We have something exciting to announce. A new addition! We are all excited about it. Well, ok, truth be told, I am excited about it. No one else really cares. Including Jimmy. In fact, I don't think he even knows about it yet. I guess I should tell him, but it's been a busy few days around here, and it just hasn't seemed that important. And really, once I do tell him, he may not even want to see it. He's just not that into it. In truth, he'd rather be fishing. And really, I'm ok with it. I mean, it's not like he had anything to do with starting it all. It was all me. As you can imagine, I will be pretty busy with the new addition, and may not have as much time to be writing here, but I still plan on keeping the NBO Chronicles going. After all, the NBO Chronicles was here first, and it should take precedence over the new one.

So I hope you'll take a minute to check out the new addition, and maybe even share it with your friends. I would love it if you would sign up to follow it!

The new blog can be found at familymattersmom.blogspot.com, and it deals more with my thoughts and experiences as a therapist, as opposed to my thoughts and experiences with diapers, temper tantrums, and tequila.

Yes, I said my new blog. Why, what did you think I meant?

As always, thanks for reading!

P.S...Happy April Fool's Day. (But yes, there really is a new blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment